General Terms & Conditions
1. All intellectual property rights in the information on the VALMER website are vested in the partners of the Project and all rights are reserved.
2. Any personal information collected by the VALMER Web site will not be published or passed on to third parties without prior consent, or unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
3. The VALMER Web server also automatically collects information including IP address, browser type, operating system, access times etc. Such information is only used for administrative purposes and to monitor traffic to the site.
4. VALMER and the MBA are not responsible for the policies or content of others sites linked to from the VALMER web site.
5. As host for the VALMER website the MBA is a registered data controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal information submitted to the site will be dealt with in compliance with this legislation.
Golfe du Morbihan photos courtesy of SIAGM and David Lédan (SIAGM).
Golfe Normand-Breton photos courtesy of K. Dedieu (French Marine Protected Areas Agency), and Mickaël Mary.
Parc Naturel Marin d’Iroise photos courtesy of Y. Turpin, S. Brégeon and C. Gadem (French Marine Protected Areas Agency).
North Devon photos courtesy of airscapedevon.co.uk.
Plymouth Sound-Fowey photos courtesy of © National Trust Images.
Poole Photos courtesy of Poole Tourism and photographer Sue Sieger.
Ecosystem Services ‘cascade’ photos courtesy of David Pursehouse and Oatsy40 under creative commons, and Ness Smith (Plymouth University). PANACHE photo courtesy of Ludivine Têtu (French Marine Protected Areas Agency).